Liturgy - Wed, Dec 7 - 5:30 am - 7:30 am
Online Meet - Thu, Dec 8 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Liturgy - Fri, Dec 9 - 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Liturgy - Sat, Dec 10 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Advent Praise - Sat, Dec 10 - 6:00 pm - 12:00 am
1st Liturgy - Sun, Dec 11 - 12:00 am - 2:00 am
2nd Liturgy - Sun, Dec 11 - 8:00 am - 11:00 am
View monthly schedule
To donate, please click here
The church is raising donations for the needy in Egypt.
Donations to Egypt will only be accepted and sent to the Needy services through Churches (Priests) or Official Organizations in Egypt.
Donations can be done through the following ways:
- By cheque: Send by mail, or contact the treasurer at email@example.com. Donations Form to be given with the cheque or sent by email.
- Online donation through church website. Donations Form to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cash: contact the church treasurer at email@example.com. Donations Form to be given with the cash or sent by email.
Last day to donate money to Egypt is Sunday, December 18th.
Whichever way you choose to donate, you need to download & fill the donations form, and send it to the Church Treasurer.
Please visit our YouTube channel at stmary-ottawa.org/live and click SUBSCRIBE to stay connected to the online services.
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply to you or to any member of your household, please do NOT attend in person:
- Feel sick or have any symptoms
(such as dry cough, fever, fatigue)
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Came in contact with someone who has symptoms,
or has tested positive for COVID-19
- Tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the results
WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well, you are welcome to attend … please:
- Arrive within 30 minutes of the start of the service
- If you like, you can bring & wear your own face mask
- Park only in designated parking spots (do not block others)
Registration is NO LONGER required to attend church in-person.