All services are broadcast online. Please do not attend in person unless registered.
Liturgy - Sun, Jan 23 - 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Liturgy - Wed, Jan 26 - 5:30 am - 7:30 am
Liturgy - Fri, Jan 28 - 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Vespers - St Mary - Fri, Jan 28 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Liturgy - Sat, Jan 29 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Vespers - St Anthony - Sat, Jan 29 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
View monthly schedule
To donate, please click here
Registration is required in order to attend church in-person. Please review the following important messages:
If you register for a service, you must show up on time (within first 30 minutes). It is not right to register for a service, but not show up, as you are preventing others from coming.
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply to you or to any member of your household, please do NOT attend in person:
- Feel sick or have any symptoms
(such as dry cough, fever, fatigue)
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Came in contact with someone who has symptoms,
or has tested positive for COVID-19
- Tested for COVID-19 and are waiting for the test results
(even if you do not have symptoms)
- Returned from travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days and required to quarantine
You will be denied entry at church if any of the above conditions apply.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well and the above conditions do not apply, you can only attend if you abide by the following:
- Register to attend a specific service
(do NOT register for multiple liturgies in the same weekend)
- Arrive within 30 minutes of the start of the service
- Bring & wear your own face mask at church
(including young children who attend school)
- Maintain social distancing
(2 metres away from other families at all times)
- No socializing or mingling
(please leave immediately after the service)
If you are registered for a service but cannot attend,
please Cancel right away,
so that spots can be made available to others.
You can cancel by clicking the link in the registration email near the bottom that says “View and manage” your order online, and follow the instructions. You will need to create an Eventbrite password (if you don’t yet have one).