WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply to you or to any member of your household, please do NOT attend in person:
- Feel sick or have any symptoms
(such as dry cough, fever, fatigue)
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Came in contact with someone who has symptoms,
or has tested positive for COVID-19
- Tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the results
WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well, you are welcome to attend … please:
- Arrive within 30 minutes of the start of the service
- If you like, you can bring & wear your own face mask
- Park only in designated parking spots (do not block others)
Registration is NO LONGER required to attend church in-person.