Please note that, starting December 26, 2020, all services are online (you cannot attend in person) due to the Ontario province-wide lockdown. Please join online using our YouTube channel, and join in one united spirit of prayer.
God willing, once the lockdown is lifted, registration will resume as before.
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply, please do NOT attend in person.
If you, or any member of your household:
• Tested positive for COVID-19
• Feel sick or have any symptoms (dry cough, fever, fatigue, etc.)
• Returned from travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• Came in contact with someone who is sick, or has tested positive for COVID-19
• Have been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting for the test results (even if you do not have symptoms)
WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well and the above conditions do not apply, you can only attend if you abide by the following:
• Register to attend a specific Liturgy (only registered congregation members will be allowed to attend)
• Seniors can register and attend the Friday Seniors Liturgy
• Arrive no later than 30 minutes from the start of the Liturgy (doors will be closed afterwards)
• Bring & wear your own face mask during the Liturgy (exception is for young children)
• Use hand sanitizer (available at the church entrance)
• Families will be ushered in together, and must remain together at all times
• Maintain social distancing (2 metres away from other families at all times)
• Children must stay with parents/guardians, and cannot run around alone
• No socializing or mingling (please leave immediately after the service)
If you have registered for a service and cannot attend, please Cancel right away, so that spots can be made available to others. You can cancel by clicking the link in the registration email near the bottom that says “View and manage” your order online, and follow the instructions. You will need to create an Eventbrite password (if you don’t already have one).